Please click the Sober Blogs Directory Icon and select Enter to vote for this Sound Bites blog. Thanks!

Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Play the Tape all the way Through!!

This sound bite, more than any other, tells me that when I start thinking about drinking again, I need to play the tape all the way through..

I have been involved with drinking, not caring if I was thinking about the consequences. I did not care. I wanted to get "loaded" and that was all that mattered.

However, what happened with my drinking created the situations with which I was dealing! My life was a mess.

YOU do not need to deal with these situations! You just need to make sure that you are "playing the tape all the way through." Ask: "What will happen to "ME" if I drink again?" I need to make sure that I am always thinking and playing the tape of what will happen if I do drink again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: